Racial powers and talents?

The culmination of 24 years of pen and paper design. A balanced classless system designed from the ground up.

Aspect has an easy to learn combat system that uses the same basic mechanics for physical, mental, and social combat - allowing you to play as a diplomat, sage, warrior, or anything you can dream of, and still contribute to the adventure in exciting ways.

Moderator: Heather Gunn

Racial powers and talents?

Postby Balain » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:53 am

It was a little unclear, under each race, some are very clear you need to buy the racial powers if you want them, some races were less clear. I believe we agreed that all racial talents and powers needed to be bought with character points. Is this correct?
Balain

Re: Racial powers and talents?

Postby calin » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:25 am

Yes, that's correct. Racial talents and powers are only available to characters of those races, but still need to be purchased with CP.
calin
Site Admin

Postby Balain » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:19 pm

one more question. When I level and gain more character points can I then buy more racial talents and powers or are you limited to what you pick when you first make your character?
Balain

Postby Heather Gunn » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:49 am

You can continue to buy new racial talents and powers from your race throughout your progression. These are abilities that are innate to the race but need to be unlocked through learning and practice.
Heather Gunn

Return to Αspect