Where to Buy?

The culmination of 24 years of pen and paper design. A balanced classless system designed from the ground up.

Aspect has an easy to learn combat system that uses the same basic mechanics for physical, mental, and social combat - allowing you to play as a diplomat, sage, warrior, or anything you can dream of, and still contribute to the adventure in exciting ways.

Moderator: Heather Gunn

Re: Where to Buy?

Postby 7thcross » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:13 pm

Talked to my local store about ordering the books, but he said he can't get them in yet anyway. So once I secure a little bit more funds I'll be placing my order on-line. Of course, the extra incentive of a discount on future versions of the book is a big help in deciding this as well.
7thcross

Postby The War Bunny » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:53 pm

After running a great session on free RPG day, I ordered my own copy and have been trying to get people interested with some minor success (folks love to talk about trying something new, but getting them to walk the walk is much like pulling teeth.) A very good friend of mine tried to order it from you guys, but he was told he had to go thru PayPal. Is this something new? Or did he miss something?
The War Bunny

Postby Cal » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:31 pm

Stone Tablet Games uses paypal to process orders and payment. Going to the paypal site when placing an order is normal.
Cal

Postby Heather Gunn » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:08 am

Paypal payments can be made without a Paypal account, just using a credit card.
Heather Gunn

Previous

Return to Αspect