Aspect Prime

The culmination of 24 years of pen and paper design. A balanced classless system designed from the ground up.

Aspect has an easy to learn combat system that uses the same basic mechanics for physical, mental, and social combat - allowing you to play as a diplomat, sage, warrior, or anything you can dream of, and still contribute to the adventure in exciting ways.

Moderator: Heather Gunn

Aspect Prime

Postby RobertSlaughter » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:08 pm

What I have so far looks very promising, and quite a bit better than Aspect 2012. Has there been any progress?
RobertSlaughter

Re: Aspect Prime

Postby Heather Gunn » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:37 pm

Hi Robert!

We're gearing up to have our first public beta release. The link I provided earlier is still being updated fairly frequently for our internal playtests. [s]Unfortunately, our supplier for Aspect Prime dice is not currently fulfilling orders, so we've been making dice ourselves. Let us know if you need help in that arena, we've been directly mailing dice "care packages" to our playtesters.[/s] UPDATE: Looks like they are open again for sale. https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/aspect-prime-dice

Things are moving apace. The main hurdles we are trying to overcome right now are:

I'm going through and doing a numbers pass on all talents for consistency
    Sufficient Monsters
    Copyediting the text and format for consistency
    Updated (and addtional??) starter adventures

Obviously there is missing flavor text (the little descriptive blurbs on nearly every talent), updated art, refining the skills themselves, and so forth as well.

We're glad you're excited, we're thrilled at how far it has come.
Heather Gunn

Return to Αspect